Hi there! My name is Casey Chester, and I am an architect and developer of enterprise software solutions. I am passionate about technology and strive to positively impact the lives of end users through its thoughtful and skillful application.
Enterprise applications are large complex systems. Their development requires thoughtful planning and skillful execution. Being aware of this is the first step to project success.
I have been designing, developing and delivering software solutions that address challenges faced by enterprises of various sizes for over two decades. In that time, I have gained a wealth of experience and an extensive tool-set that can help address your challenges too.
I can help…
I work with your stakeholders to build shared understanding, avoid unplanned costs, and realize ROI sooner. I help you validate the concept, set clear expectations, and identify potential roadblocks.
- Minimal viable product identification
- Release scheduling
- Proof of concepts
- Business and technology innovation
- Developing multi-platform strategies
Enterprise systems exist to track information and manage business processes critical to the organization’s success.
- Object and data modeling
- Human workflow / business process optimization
- System integration strategies
- Wire-framing, mock-ups and prototyping
- Security and scalability planning
- KPI identification
- Report and dashboard design
For most custom enterprise systems, I am an advocate and advanced developer of solutions built using Developer Express’s eXpressApp Framework (XAF).
- Simultaneously target desktop, web and/or mobile
- Drastically reduce time to market
- Encapsulate data management details using any DBMS
- Extremely flexible and extensible
- Allows more focus on the essence of your application instead of common orthogonal concerns
End-user feedback is invaluable so getting your solution in front of them as soon as possible is paramount. I believe that ‘delivery is a feature’ and as such, leveraging continuous delivery early in the project is key to success.
- Establishing continuous delivery pipeline
- TeamCity implementation services
- Octopus Deploy implementation services
- Hosting & deployment strategies
So let’s talk…